Home Page - forpc.app

T20 Cricket 2021

T20 Cricket 2021 for PC and MAC

Is a Sports game developed by WanderMind Labs located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The game is suitable for USK: All ages and required Android version is 4.4 and up.

How to run this game on PC or MAC

You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.

Now you can use this Sports game on your PC or MAC.
User Reviews
Very cheep game i never want to see it again I don't want to give 1star but for post this review this compulsary
I don't know about this game production iam a app tester who is developer of this app ok this app is now iam developing any objection I will develope to cricket game and live scores and all indian downloading this app this app is under me in development so leave me and I will develop dis game app thank you
Zbxb b bxbbnπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΌπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ͺ}:‑);):-D:,-);););)jsjdjjdjxjxnxncjxnnxjdjjsjs the email and will be back in the office on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday this week and I will be zyzysysysgdhdbnxnnxxm to the store and get some rest and feel better soon love the iiiiiii the party and will you be there tomorrow morning to see if you have the party is at the house πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‡ I uzzbbdndnnxxnzb be up yr yui be a little late to the partying khz cbcbxnjzmxmxnxnnxbxbxbxbzbakajwuuritototoorkwjafds hhhhhj
Faltu game hai only waste time backwash game hai ye aca to hair but kam his neighbour karta hai so backwash game hai
Simple tap tap cricket game to test your reflex. The new update brings in updated schedules and points table for IPL 2021. This is one of the best Cricket games for 2021