Home Page - forpc.app

Brain King - IQ Crush

Brain King - IQ Crush for PC and MAC

Is a Educational game developed by Adevote Interactive located at UNIT 501-502, 5/F Hanford COMM CTR 221B-E Nathan RD Jordan KLN HONG KONG. The game is suitable for Rated for 3+ and required Android version is 4.1 and up.

How to run this game on PC or MAC

You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.

Now you can use this Educational game on your PC or MAC.
User Reviews
This game is very good and there is no adsthis game is very good and there is no anything add Orange this game is very very very very good and very good I love this game very much this game is the most powerful and the most intelligent came in the world I love this game very and very much I think so you will also love this game very much thank you ok I will tell you thank you but one time if you play this game is no add and you can play in you if you can play joyful
So funnnnnnnn! All my friends okay this game too. It's like a more fun version of sudoku. Very very fun
Lots of fun but it's pretty easy to get keys in case you get stuck! One of the best brain games so far!
Nice really makes you feel stupid when the answer is simple but couldn't guess it right away. Simple and nice game
Game is mildly entertaining... But this isn't so much a game as a series of advertisements with interactive intermissions.
Forces you to use keys/complete pointless tasks to unlock answers. Was forced to shake phone to find different dog when I clicked the correct dog already. Got the same ad 7 times in a row for an identical quiz app. Ads after every level is very annoying when the puzzles take 10 seconds. Very frustrating to play. And I found the puzzle to 'rate this game' insulting that you have to give a 5 star answer to complete it when you're only 4 puzzles in.
This game is fun for everyone........ It really makes u think things through.... Would definitely recommend to anyone who ever lived😂🙂👍
Game is a good but there is a no solution of level even i using the key however sometimes i dont understand what to do.
Annoying ads for us who solve the puzzle easily... Every level get ads the ads waiting time is longer than my time to solve the puzzle... Forget it
I am on level 34 and it's really upsetting me. The question is "what time is it now?" And when I read the hints it's telling me to put in the time that it is on my phone. I did that and it's saying it's wrong I have tried everything and nothing is working I am very disappointed
It's very educational. And you can learn alot about logic and common sense. Also it's more about math and science. I love it so much. It's the best educational app ever. 🥇. Very recomendable (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞
I've only been playing the game for about a half hour and Im uninstalling it for 2 reasons! 1) There are WAY to many ads. I don't usually have a problem with ads, I get why they are neccessary but... this is too much. 75% of the time my time is dealing with ads. The other 25% game play. I want to play the game, not watch ads. Oh- and the same 2 ads over and over again. 2) To get hints, you have to watch ads. 1- 30 second ad for 1 hint? ONE? Really? Enjoyed when I did get to play the game though.
I like this game because it was so much tricky,so thoughtful, so much funny, finally I like this game so much
Very bad game don't install on your phone whenever i watch a add for keys it only shows add and don't give any key Very bad game ...😡😡😤😤
It is so challenging and it can really be an addictive game especially when you like brainy games😊
I love this type games i haven download 4 game like this game. And and her 2 hint idea are superb. I really like this game.
Pls don't display dirty ads and spoil kids.. Please change your ad settings to stop it.. Only in this app we are getting these ads.. ad is about Noka app..
You really have to think long and hard in this game. There is always a right answer. This game is really fun you should try it😊
Some sentences are hard to understand due to grammatic errors, toooo many ads, some of the hints are very useless